Commercial Chiller Repair, Commercial Chiller Installation & Commercial Chiller ReplacementWest Hartford, CT, Middletown, CT, Bridgeport, CT, Hartford, CT, Wallingford, CT & Waterbury, Ct
Perfectemp helps you meet your goals for greater energy efficiency, a healthy indoor environment, reduced operational costs, and sustainable comfort. Through our industry partnership with Trane, we bring you product solutions tailored to fulfill your specific demands. Our team of experienced and trained technicians answer your expectations with cost-effective options and skilled workmanship to ensure superior and lasting performance.
Dependable Chiller Installations and Services
More than half of the large commercial facilities in the world today take advantage of a sophisticated Trane chiller. Delivering precise temperature, humidity and ventilation for the space, Trane chillers keep operating costs, sound levels, and environmental impact at a minimum. Distinguished with three U.S. Environmental Protection Agency awards, including the Best of the Best Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award in 2007, the Trane EarthWise CenTraVac is the result of decades of knowledge, innovation, and dedication to quality. By specializing in Trane chiller systems, we bring our customers superior comfort, performance, and value.
Contact Perfectemp at (860) 846-0735 for a solution to your unique requirements.
- Air-cooled Chillers – The ideal choice for tight temperature control in essentially any application, the simplistic design of helical rotary air-cooled chillers significantly lowers total cost of ownership. Trane Helirotor compressor technology features direct drive, low speed (3600 rpm), with only two rotating parts, for rewarding dependability and efficiency.
- Water-cooled Chillers – Ranging from 20 to 4,000 tons, water-cooled chillers deliver exceptional energy efficiency, outstanding reliability, and long equipment life in a variety of models and options, including centrifugal, helical-rotary and scroll, to solve any application challenge.
- Compressor Chillers – Whether you are implementing a new system or replacing an existing compressor chiller, a factory-assembled compressor chiller is a rewarding solution for comfort or process cooling applications, eliminating the need for performance-degrading freeze protection because the chilled water loop is located indoors.
- Ancillary Chiller Water Plant Equipment – A diverse selection of chiller plant equipment, including Cooling Towers and Refrigerant Monitors, fulfill the exact requirements of your building system.
- Absorption Liquid Chillers – Absorption chillers rely on steam or hot water to drive the lithium bromide refrigeration cycle, drawing a minimal amount of electricity to run the pumps and produce chilled water.