Variable Flow Zoning, VRF Zoning & Variable Flow Zoning ServiceHartford, CT, New Haven, CT, Middletown, CT, Wallingford, CT, West Hartford, CT & Bridgeport, CT
VRF Zoning Systems are multi-split style commercial air conditioners that use Variable Refrigerant Flow control to provide individual zone control in each room and floor of a building.
Find out if a VRF zoning system installation is right for you!
Precision adjustment and maintenance of multiple spaces offers greater energy savings, cost savings, and comfort potential. Contact Perfectemp to design, implement, and service new or replacement VRF Zoning systems. We complete quick turnaround on all projects, and provide the skilled and experienced workmanship that ensures ideal performance. Established in 1998, Perfectemp brings a wide selection of sustainable options to commercial customers in Connecticut.
Contact Perfectemp today for VRF zoning system information, service, or installations!
Benefits of a Variable Refrigeration System include:
- Energy Efficiency – Targeted control and inverter technology allows for simultaneous heating and cooling, minimizing energy consumption and essentially eliminating duct loss.
- Zoned Control – VRF Zoning Systems enable customized climate control settings for individual zones. The system regulates the ideal amount of refrigerant to meet the exact requirements of the space.
- Quiet Operation – Whisper quiet operation provides more opportunities for the location of indoor and outdoor units without disruption.
- Easier Management – Centralized control, as well as remote control operation of all HVAC indoor units through internet access, is achieved by connecting VRF systems with Building Management Systems.
- Decreased Wear & Tear – Heat extracted from zones requiring cooling is utilized in zones requiring heating, putting less stress on system components and increasing longevity.
- Low Maintenance – By limiting conditioning to those zones with a requirement, maintenance needs are reduced. Routine service consists of coil cleaning and filter replacement.
- Aesthetics – Compact outdoor units allow for flexible location. Indoor units can be painted to incorporate seamlessly into your decor.
- Safety – VRF Systems target specific zones, preventing mixing of conditioned air, eliminating the recirculation of air into multiple zones, and greatly reducing the spread of airborne bacteria and allergens.